Get a suitable bike, customizable according to your wishes and durable :
A bike designed to go fast and far!
With its high strength steel tubes, 200mm of travel, and a progressive and sensitive 4-bar linkage kinematics, here is the MAgma DH, our downhill frame, solid, fun and efficient.
Get on the chairlift or go up in the shuttle, to the top of the slopes. Always ready for a good dose of adrenaline, the Magma DH will go down without worrying about rocks and roots, and will handle the biggest jumps and turns.
Efficient and nervous when you need it, tolerant when you’re on the edge of a riding mistake. All this with incredible durability, staying dynamic even after many years of riding.
Designed with the best materials and technologies:
- Front triangle made of Reynolds 921 stainless steel. Rear parts in Reynolds 853 steel.
- Machined parts in 15CDV6 steel, a reference in motor sport and aeronautics.
- 3D metallic printing on the swingarm, in Maraging steel, ultra resistant.
- Linkage parts and bolts in anodised 7075-T6 aluminium, aircraft quality.
- Rear shock axles in high performance stainless steel.
- Bearing MAX range, for increased durability and reliability.
- Heavy duty industrial Powder Coat, tougth shock resistance
Frame Specifications :
- Naked frame weight : 4,2 kg (with a 450mm reach)
- Wheel sizes : full 27,5’’ or Mx 29’’Av/27,5″Ar
- Rear axle 12x150mm
- Rear travel 200mm
- Rear shock model 250x75mm
- semi-integrated headset ZS44
- Bottom bracket BSA 83mm with ISCG05 attachment
- Seatpost Ø31.6mm with Ø34.9mm seatpost Clamp
- External guided hooses for an easy and smooth service
At Vulcain, the geometry of your frame is made to measure. For the proper operation of the frame, certain values are blocked. You will find all the dimensions below:
- Length [Reach] : Made to measure
- Length [Stack] : Made to measure
- Headtube Angle : 63.5°
- Theorical seattube angle : 76°
- Effective seattube angle : 71.25°
- Seattube length [HST] : Made to measure
- Fork height [HF] : Depending on model
- Fork offset [DF] : Depending on model
- Headtube length [HDD] : Made to measure
- TopTube length [LTT] : Made to measure
- Chainstay length [LB] : 438mm
- Wheelbase [EMP] : Made to measure
- BB Drop [BBd] : -5mm 27,5″ / -12mm Mx
- Height BB/Ground[HBBS] : 350mm
A sensitive, progressive and responsive suspension, ready to deal with any situation
The Magma DH has been designed to be super efficient with a ” 4-bar linkage ” kinematics, creating a deformable parallelogram, with a virtual pivot point . This system makes it possible to combine and optimize many suspension parameters thanks to the great freedom of trajectory of the rear wheel.