The prices shown are all taxes included. The French VAT of 20% is included.
If you reside in the European Union (excluding Switzerland), the French VAT is applicable to your purchases, shipping costs included, but you will not pay any additional fees upon the delivery in the European Union.
If you reside in the rest of the world (including Switzerland), You will not have to pay the French VAT. The prices for your purchases are without VAT, also for deliveries, even if the prices can be displayed including VAT on the site (in this case the VAT will be deducted when you will order). However, you may have to pay additional import fees. For more information, please contact the customs service of your country to know the possible fees and taxes applicable when importing products.
For the launch of our first frame, the Magma DH, order will be first proposed on the Kickstarter platform. The reservation of a frame or a bike will be exclusively available from the Kickstarter platform. We will then contact you again by asking you to fill out an order form following the standard procedure. You will not have to pay a deposit in advance, having already reserved the frame. We will simply deduct the price of the reservation from your final quote. Thank you in advance for your support!
Ordering a Vulcain bike or frame is very simple and straightforward :
- On the product pages, you can select an order form, either for the frame or for a complete bike. You will then have to fill this order form by following the displayed steps. Fill in as much as possible, it will be faster for the following steps.
- Send the completed order form to the order address of Vulcain cycles : email@example.com
- We will contact you shortly to discuss together your different wishes, and the final solutions to provide you with a detailed quotation. If necessary, you can change your mind, we will then modify the quotation to suit your needs.
- Once you are happy with the quote, you will need to sign it and return it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then get back to you. As we are a small company, at the validation of your order, we will ask you a deposit of 1500€, in order to secure the production and to place your order in our manufacturing schedule.
- You will receive by email a status report each time your order is updated, during the manufacturing process, the final assembly, and once the bike or frame is finished.
- The total remaining payment will be requested before delivery of your order, or pick-up at the workshop.
After that, all you will have to do is to go riding, and enjoy your Vulcain bike!
Due to the Covid-19 crisis, the tests are cancelled for the moment. We will keep you informed as soon as the situation gets better, in order to set up the test days.
We will organize during the summer season 2021, some test days for our bikes, in the French mountain stations. You will have the possibility to test a bike during half a day, and we will be there to advise you and inform you as much as possible.
A schedule will be available, and you could register by contacting us. Be aware that the number of places will be very limited due to our small entity.
Yes, whether you come from France or the USA, we can ship our products worldwide.
If you order a frame kit or a bike, we will inform you of the delivery costs when you receive the detailed quotation.
If you buy on the store, the shipping costs will be calculated automatically according to the delivery address you provided during the order process.
Information on taxes, customs fees and shipping outside the EU:
For deliveries in countries outside the European Union, import fees, customs duties, value added tax, and shipping costs may apply by the country of destination. These costs are to be paid by the customer.Please contact the customs department of the respective country to find out about any applicable fees and taxes when importing our products.
No. We only sell our products on our website.
In case of an order of a frame or a bike, we will accept payment by :
- Bank transfer with an IBAN number
- Credit Card (secured *)
- Cash, in case of payment at the workshop
In case of a purchase on the shop, we will accept payment by :
- Bank transfer with an IBAN number
- Credit Card (secured *)
* Credit card payments on the shop or via our web space, are secured and encrypted with SSL certificates.
Under reserve of a normally loaded manufacturing schedule (the Vulcain Cycles entity being small, our manufacturing capacities are limited), the manufacturing lead time from order confirmation is 8 weeks. This is the standard manufacturing time for a bicycle and is given as an indication. Depending on the number of current requests, a waiting list can be set up, and bikes will be manufactured in chronological order, adding a variable delay according to the length of this list. We invite you to contact us via the form for more information: Contact Vulcain Cycles
The shipping of your bikes or products from the store are provided by our transport partners. You also have the possibility to pick up your orders at our workshop for free.
- shippings in France are generally between 1 and 5 working days for bikes or frames, and between 1 and 3 days for orders from the store.
- Shippings in Europe are generally between 2 and 8 working days depending on your location.
- Shippings to the rest of the world are variable and can take up to 4 weeks, depending on your location and the type of transport used.
Vulcain Cycles provide bikes designed to be durable. Our warranty policy is therefore to be longer than most of the offers available on the market. Because your satisfaction is our only goal. So here are the durations of our warranties:
Duration of the warranty applicable by model:
- MAGMA DH: Frame warranty 8 years, except aluminum parts warranty 4 years, except paint and finishes warranty 2 years. The warranties are applicable to the original purchaser of the product, and are transferable for the 1st resale only.
- When a request for warranty coverage, and upon presentation of a purchase invoice, whether accepted or not, Vulcain Cycles may, at its own discretion, perform the actions it deems most appropriate to the situation. Whether it is a replacement, a repair, or a compensation to the customer.
- We can not be held responsible for damage to our products, external elements, or people, due to incorrect use of the product, or outside the scope of the applicable warranty.
- The warranty of the components installed on our bicycles come from the manufacturers of these components. They are generally from 1 or 2 years. We are not responsible for these warranties or replacement policies. For any warranty claims on these components, you will need to contact the manufacturer in question.
For more information, please click on our document Applicable warranties for Vulcain Cycles products.